4D/3N Crocker & Trusmadi Rangers Adventure
Crocker & Trusmadi Rangers Adventure
Kota Kinabalu – Papar – Crocker Range National Park Headquarters
- Pick up at 0800 and drive south to Papar town, 38km south of Kota Kinabalu city.
- Walk around their local market where local folks still holds a traditional marketplace.
- Relax with a cup of local coffee at one of the old wooden shop to observe local livelihood on their daily chores. Then proceed to Crocker Range National Park Headquarter which is a 1 hour journey.
- Upon arrival check into Manis-Manis Rooftop of Borneo Resort inside the Park. Lunch.
- Afternoon, visit the Exhibition Center, Fernarium and Insectarium. Dinner.
Crocker Range National Park – Keningau – Sinua
- Wake and enjoy your breakfast over-looking Keningau town.
- Drive to SINUA Village passing Sook via Keningau town, to the foothill of Crocker Range and the starting point of the trek.
- Meet the local villager and stay overnight while participate in local activities during your stay.
- Experience homestay and camping in the jungle.
- Lunch and Dinner is provided.
Trek to Trusmadi Range
- Start ascend to 2,400M through Mannan Track, a distance of 12 kilometer trail and overnight at Khiong Sulap Point.
- Fullboard provided.
Summit Mount Trusmadi
- Wake up at 2am. Get ready and start ascend to Summit by 3am.
- Reach summit to experience the sunrise.
- Photo taking and return to base by 1600pm.
- After lunch at village, proceed back to Kota Kinabalu city.
- Arrive Kota Kinabalu city late at night. Fullboard provided.
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Tour Category: Active Adventure
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every day – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Kota Kinabalu
- Crocker Range National Park Headquarters
- Trusmadi Range
- All ground transfer
|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|from MYR 760.00||Not Available|