2D/1N Mt Kinabalu Summit Traill
Mt Kinabalu Summit Trail
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu city – National Park – Laban Rata
- Pick up from city hotel for a 2 ½ hours drive to Kinabalu National Park. Kinabalu Park is 1600 metres above sea level and has a cool climate, it is also home to Mount Kinabalu.
- Upon arrival, proceed to the Park office to register with Park Administration Office for your Summit Climb. Meet your Mountain Guide.
- Depart for the Starting Point of the Summit Trail. Ascend up to 11,000 feet with packed lunch from Balsam Restaurant. Check in to Laban Rata Resthouse. Free at Leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Laban Rata Resthouse.
Laban Rata – Mount Kinabalu Summit – Kota Kinabalu city
- 0200 hrs wakeup call and ascend the summit trail with torchlight. Arrive at the summit – Picture taking & enjoy the sunrise on top of the highest point in Malaysia.
- 0630hrs, descend to 11,000 feet Laban Rata Resthouse for Breakfast. After breakfast, gear up and descend to Power Station. 1200 hrs approximate time of arrival at the Power Station (depending on climber speed).
- Lunch at Balsam Restaurant. Meet at the park headquarters at 1400 hrs.
- Depart back to city hotel around 1600 hrs or Kota Kinabalu International Airport for your flight.
- Day 1 cannot be on the same day as your arrival flight due to time constraints
- Day 2, advise Departure flight after 2000 hrs to avoid missed flight.
- It is recommended to bring raincoat, warm clothing, balaclava, windbreaker, drinking water, hat, gloves, extra thick socks, good torch, toiletries, towel and others items of personal use. Use good trekking shoes. It is advisable to bring a sleeping bag because some rooms in Laban Rata may have poor heating system.
- The price excludes the air fare and taxes, tipping, Mt climbing certificate, porter, travel insurance and other personal expenses.
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Tour Category: Active Adventure
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every Day – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Kota Kinabalu
- Mount Kinabalu Summit
- Entrance fee
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Mt Climbing insurance
- Mt Climbing permit
- Mountain Guide
|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|from MYR 5500.00||Not Available|