2D/1N Mount Kinabalu Park & Poring Hotspring Tour
Mount Kinabalu Park & Poring Hotspring Tour
Kota Kinabalu – Tampurali – Nabalu – Poring Hot Springs – TreeTop Canopy Walk – Kundasang
- 30hrs Depart from hotel and take a drive through scenic countryside of Tamparuli Town. Visit Historical Wooden Shop houses of olden days and walk across the “Jambatan Tamparuli”, a suspension bridge which is the famous landmark in that small town to get a feel of kampung (village) lifestyle.
- Thereafter, proceed to Nabalu Town. Journey will take approximately 1 hour passing by villages and paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker range. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, exotic fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs. It is also here you can capture unforgettable views of Mount Kinabalu.
- 00hrs Proceed for about 1.5 hour drive to Poring Hot Springs. Lunch will be served at Poring Hot Spring Restaurant.
- After lunch, a must visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway which 20 minutes hike is needed. Experience the height of 41 metres above the ground and length of 157 metres. You are walking at treetop level.
- Visit the next attraction, Butterfly Farm, where it features a garden, nursery and hatchery for education, research and preservation purposes.
- After which, you may take a dip in the open air Japanese styled bathtub at Hotsprings. The natural hot sulphuric minerals is believed to have therapeutic effects and will soak away the sores and aches of your muscles.
- After a relaxing soak, we head to Kundasang town and check into a mountain resort. You are free to explore the resort at your leisure.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the Mount Kinabalu Heritage Resort & Spa or Kinabalu Pine Resort. (Mountain resort accommodation given will be based on availability at time of booking)
Kundasang – National Park – Kota Kinabalu
- Wake up as early as 0600hrs to catch the sunrise. Appreciate the imposing beauty of Mount Kinabalu before your very eyes as it is slowly surrounded by the clouds.
- After breakfast, check out, and proceed to Kinabalu Park Headquarter. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for an educational walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden. Kinabalu Park boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies. Visit the Mountain Garden and Exhibition Hall.
- You can have the option to explore the trails around Kinabalu Park.
- Lunch will be served at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
- A brief stopped at the Park HQ to receive your World Heritage Site Certificate before departing back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu City.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, extra clothing, towel, bathing suit, raincoat or umbrella, warm jacket, insect repellent.
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Tour Category: Wildlife & Nature
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every day – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Kota Kinabalu
- Tamparuli Town/Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site – Kinabalu National Park
- Witness the Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Poring Hot Springs
- Overnight Mountain Resort
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off
- Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach)
- Meals as Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk, Butterfly Farm
- One Night Accommodation
- World Heritage Site Certificate
|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|from MYR 760.00||Not Available|