2D/1N Mantanani Island Overnight: Mari-Mari Backpackers Lodge
Mantanani Island Overnight – Mari-Mari Backpackers Lodge
Kota Kinabalu – Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge – Scuba Diving
- 0715hrs – Pick-up from your hotel and transfer by coach or van to Kuala Abai Jetty, Kota Belud. Estimated travel time will be 1 hour 45 minutes.
- 0930hrs – Arrival at Jetty and depart by boat to Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge at Mantanani Besar (Big) Island. Boat ride takes approx. 1 hour to the island. For safety reasons, the trip may cancel/turn back halfway if the weather or sea condition is deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed.
- 1030hrs – Upon arrival at Mari Mari Backpackers lodge, check in to your accommodation.
- 1200hrs – Lunch (own expense).
- 1330hrs – Start of your activity (Leisure Dive / Discover Scuba Dive / Snorkeling / etc) according to the schedule. For No Activity Package, free at leisure after lunch.
- 1900hrs – Dinner (own expense) and overnight.
Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge – Kota Kinabalu
- 0700hrs – Breakfast (included in package) at the dining hall. We recommend that you be up early to experience the serenity if day break on the island, watch the sunrise over Mt Kinabalu, see the village children going to the school and fishing boats going out to the sea.
- 1000hrs – Check out of your room. However, continue to enjoy the Lodge’s facilities. Please check with the crew if you need to store your luggage.
- Free and easy (Note that there are no activities on the day of departure).
- 1200hrs – Lunch (own expense).
- 1500hrs – Get ready to depart back to the mainland (Kuala Abai Jetty).
- 1600hrs – Arrival at Kuala Abai Jetty, Kota Belud. Board coach/van to Kota Kinabalu and transfer to your respective hotel. Estimated arrival 1830hrs
- Participant must be physically fit as this is an adventure tour.
- The boat journey to Mantanani Island may not be suitable for pregnant women as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Waterproof bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- We do not encourage you to book your flight on the day you depart Mantanani Island back to Kota Kinabalu. This is due to unpredictable sea and weather conditions that may result in cancellation of boat out from Mantanani Island to the mainland.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time.
- Children under 5 years old are not encouraged to participate in the tours.
- Age limit for diving with compressed air is 12 years old and above.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian. However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Itinerary is subject to change based on weather condition and traffic issue.
Things to Bring
- Pocket Money
- Sun block lotion
- Towel (No towels are provided at the Lodge)
- Suitable outfit for diving
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries (No toiletries are provided at the Lodge)
- Insect repellent
- Plastic bags to protect your electronic devices or important document
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Tour Category: Island Holidays
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every Day – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Kota Kinabalu city hotel
- Mantanani Island
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Land & Boat Transfer between: KK City – Kuala Abai Jetty – Mantanani Island – Kuala Abai Jetty – KK City
- Accommodation based on choice of Dormitory , Twin-Share, Triple-Share or Single Room
|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|from MYR 5500.00||Not Available|