2D/1N Mabul Island: Mabul Water Bungalow (Smart)
Mabul Water Bungalow (Smart)
Mabul Water Bungalows:
- Mabul Water Bungalows is a new floating dive-resort wholly owned by Sipadan Mabul Resort (SMART) and is perfectly located at Mabul Island overlooking the world-known Sipadan Island. Mabul Water Bungalows is located just next to Sipadan Mabul Resort. Mabul Water Bungalows is the perfect resort for honeymooners.
- These wooden-type bungalows (built up size 17 x 17ft) has fifteen (15) units (10 x Double Bed & 5 x Twin Bedded) entirely built over water with stilts offer sheer comfort.
- Each bungalow exquisitely furnished with contemporary furniture and décor, equipped with remote control air-conditioner, ceiling fan, private bathroom-hot/cold shower and toilet, spacious private balcony offer panoramic vistas of blue sea, TV with satellite channels, mini bar, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer and in-room safety box.
- Facilities includes a large and airy restaurant for dining, a souvenirs shop selling variety of t-shirts, accessories and gifts, a business center with internet service, a dive center and an office taking care all the guests registration, billings and an underwater video and health spa outlets. Free WIFI Internet Access is available at the Dining Hall.
Scuba Diving In Mabul:
- The resort has daily boat going to the dive sites, which is about 15 to 30 miniutes boat ride. Dive sites and diving schedule will be arranged at the discretion of the resort management. All diving at Sipadan Island is subject to entry permit approval.
- Unlimited jetty dives from Mabul’s House Reef includes night diving (without dive-master and boat). Tanks, weights and weight belt are provided; all other equipment must be brought by the diver or rented.
- Most diving is a combination of wall and drift diving. The resort has eight Bauer Compressors, 400 units Aluminum 3000 psi/80 cubic foot tanks with American style ‘K’ valves and 70 units with DIN valve. 35 sets of diving equipment for rental. It is advisable to bring own adaptor/converter (220/110v) for charging strobes, camera and lights.
- For Certified Diver Only (All Dive Program / Arrangement will be Organised by the Resort’s Dive Centre)
- Prices quoted are all inclusive except for dive equipment, where guest can bring their own or rent from the resort or just rent some that they need only. Guest may also choose to dive certain day or time only but no refund.
Diver Package Includes
- Transfer between: Tawau – Semporna Jetty – Mabul Water Bungalows – Tawau by van and speedboat.
- Bungalow type accommodation on twin-sharing basis with attached bathroom and the facilities of hot shower and the comfort of air-conditioning.
- All food and hot beverage while at the resort (excluding alcoholic, fruit juice and carbonated soft drinks).
- 3 boat combinations dives per day with divemaster either on Mabul, Kapalai or nearby Island (except on arrival and departure day).
- Unlimited jetty diving from Mabul’s House Reef.
- Use of tanks with air, weights and weight belt.
- Infants up to 3 years old are Free of Charge except for the airline charges. The infant must stay in the same chalet as the parents; a baby cot will be provided free of charge if prior arrangement is made.
- Children 4 to 11 years who are NON-DIVERS are entitled to a 50% discount off the NON-DIVERS package rate for any said period. Whenever possible, they must stay in the same chalets with the parents on beds that go between the 2 bunks in each chalet.
- The following discounts and conditions apply to all NON-DIVING children:
- Any children who are a certified diver, no matter what age, and will be diving must pay full divers rates.
Flying After Diving (LAST DAY AT RESORT):
- If you choose to dive on the day you leave and fly, you will be required to sign a separate Liability/Release Form (Waiver) to do this. You will only be able to do one morning dive at 8.00am at Mabul Island; however, this is at the discretion of the resort Management. The extra charge for the dive on last day is MYR 100 per person/per dive.
- SMART reserves final discretion on who may or may not do any type of diving they offer, based on a diver’s shown abilities, experience, etc. If a diver is or becomes physically incapacitated by injuries, illness, intoxication, ‘hangovers’, etc., they reserve the right to stop this person from diving.
Sipadan Entry Permit NOTICE:
- As you may be aware, anyone planning to visit Sipadan Island requires an approved entry permit issued by Sabah Parks, a government agency of Sabah Government. Daily total entry quota is 120 permits per day. All permit application will be handled and process by the resort management. Please note there is NO first come first serve basis.
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Tour Category: Island Holidays
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every Day – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Tawau Airport
- Mabul Island
|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|from MYR 5500.00||Not Available|